- This event has passed.
The Joy of Conflict, Part Two
April 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT$25.00
About This Workshop:
Conflict is natural. It is a fundamental aspect to human relationships, and is present in our daily lives as frustration, irritation, disappointment, upset, anxiety, etc. (there are more than 60 words for conflict). In this workshop participants will learn how to use conflict to benefit themselves and their relationships.
- The One cause of all conflict
- What drives the One cause
- How to identify your drivers
- Conflict as a tool to benefit relationships
Benefits of the Joy of Conflict Workshop:
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Decreased risk of heart disease, cancers & other illnesses
- Expanded awareness of self and others
- Cultivate connection, compassion and collaboration
This workshop is the 2nd of a 2 part series.
There will be NO recording of breakout sessions or question and answer sessions.
By purchasing tickets you agree to receive communications from The Journey To Wellness Workshops. If you do not want future emails regarding upcoming workshops, please unsubscribe.